It has been a summer of strong growth as we onboard new service partners in Alberta, Colorado, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Rhode Island. We are super excited to welcome:
- Thrive Hockey Development (Red Deer, Alberta)
- RNK Hockey (Breckenridge, Colorado)
- Top Shelf Logic (Exeter, Rhode Island)
- Infinite Hockey (Camrose, Albert)
- Hockey Analytics LLC (Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey)
- Arete Sports Tech Inc (Kingston, Ontario)
- Sports Edge Insights (Halifax Nova, Scotia)
- Ice Insights Inc (Bellmore, New York)
- Chalk Talk Data (Woodbury, Minnesota)
- The Variance Company (Clear Lake, Minnesota)
Drive Hockey Partners provide tracking services for hockey teams of any level, which includes game tracking, evaluations and combines, practice tracking, and player benchmarking. The company’s mission is to advance hockey by making NHL Level Sensor technology affordable for amateur hockey, where cutting edge data can have the biggest impact on player development.
Speaking to the expected impact on hockey, Top Shelf Logic’s Sean Duprey relates, “I know what coaches go through in evaluating and motivating players. I know what parents go through year after year during tryouts wondering how coaches make determinations on players and during the season determining playing time. With Drive Hockey this process should be so much more defined for coaches and parents alike and players will literally see how they stack up against their peers and what needs improvement.”
You can read more about Drive Hockey and our new partners on the technology and business publication, Techcouver. To contact a service partner in your area and book a tracking session visit our service partner page.