If You Can Measure it, You Can Improve it!
Tracking services include team level access for the entire season, and individual player / parent access free for a limited time.
Player Skill Analytics
Using NHL Level Sensor Technology
Affordable per player pricing for all-inclusive service, including team, event and player level report access
Team Admin users can see the team as a whole and each individual player analytic reports
Team Login Reports
Skill Breakdown & Benchmarking
This report profiles each players top performance vs. the benchmark (ie. lowest/highest from team, evaluation, league). Skills covered include linear / angular skating, use-of-speed, burst / sprint acceleration, tight / wide turns, agility, stops / delays and filtered player ratings for small area and full speed skills. Each Skill is further broken down into smaller details to help focus skill development areas.
- Identify athletic strengths and weaknesses of each player, including details
- Breakdown of specific skills and target metrics for each
- Identify exactly how each player can develop their skills
- Flip between practice vs. game performance for each player
Top-10 Performance Leaderboards
A leaderboard list of 23 individual metrics covering the most recent 5 events tracked for the team /or evaluation group. Categories include linear skating, angular skating, distance, sprint to full speed, short burst acceleration, delays, tight turns and wide turns.
- Flip between practice vs. game performance leaderboards
- Create competitive practices across a number of athletic skills
- Public top-10 leaderboard links available
Sortable Player Evaluation Ratings
Quickly compare player performance stats across 22 unique metrics, sortable for each field. Metrics include:
- Distance skated /min; best, average
- Skating vs. stationary
- Speed: top, average, time at speed
- Puck Pursuit acceleration bursts
- Sprint acceleration
- Edges; High speed tight turn radius, distance gain & repetitions
Skill Development Trend over Time
A high-level summary of key performance metrics and how team average and individual player performances changes over time. Easily flip between players to compare their average / top scores versus peer ratings. See how the team average and individual players trend across multiple events over time.
Play Review, Clipping, Markup
Replay your entire tracked event from a top-down view, or ice-level perspective. Save clips, create notes and share with a public link. Add markup to the replay to use as a teaching tool.
- Show / Hide player numbers, zones and markup
- 2D or 3D view
- Save clips and share with team or public
- Review plays with team from a top-down perspective