Make an impact to the future of hockey and sports analytics by being part of the ground floor team in a Vancouver area Sports Tech venture. We’re looking for a proven Front End / Full Stack Developer experienced in developing with node.js and front data visualizations to join us in developing AI driven analytic dashboards for top hockey leagues. You will work with a team of highly talented business, technology and sports professionals to bring the latest hockey data & analytics capabilities to life using the world most advanced player tracking technologies.
If you are looking for something more than just a job, we offer a healthy share options grant to own part of a fast-growth sports tech start-up. We are on the path to becoming a world leader in hockey player and puck tracking within the next few years with a focus on serving youth leagues globally. If you have a passion for data and sports, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you:
- Salary based on experience and abilities
- Large start-up equity position as an early team member
- Flexible working hours and scheduling
- Professional development and conference budget
- Apply your skills and build a reputation within the Sports Analytics industry
What you’d be doing:
- Working on front-end data visualizations for the hockey analytics and media industries
- Developing around real-time data streams, ETL pipelines and API’s
- Maintaining / developing Node.js applications using Express, Sockets.io, Vue.js and Redis
- Creating advanced SQL queries on data warehouses with node.js
Using GitHub, setting up Docker containers, deploying development and production apps
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of DevOps work, deployments using Github, Docker, cloud systems
- Ability to write advanced queries for databases such as MongoDB and BigQuery
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Appreciation for good design, and flair for UI/UX.
- Writing, testing and debugging front-end code that works across multiple browsers and cross platforms (tablets, desktops, mobile)
- Can handle web services like REST, JSON
- Experience building and launching mobile apps an asset
- Proactive and passionate about new technological trends.
To apply, email us your resume to [email protected] with ‘Full Stack Developer’ in the subject line.